The Bymax Digital Technology Privacy Center has been developed to educate our Site users about the Value of our Privacy and how their personal data is shared between the Sites.
Sharing of your personal data is like that:
- assisting the job search and recruitment process by linking more job seekers with more job listings and employers;
- improve our services for you; and
- facilitate better security for users.
Are you a job seeker or an employer, you can find out more about the benefits of sharing data , and answers to some questions that are often asked .
Our Privacy Value
We take the privacy of our users very seriously.
We value the trust that job seekers place in us to help them find jobs, and our employers give us to help them find great candidates. To maintain that trust, we invest significant resources in protecting your personal data, and are always guided by our privacy values.
In particular, we strive to:
- treat all of our users equally by granting a wide range of privacy rights to all of our users globally , which means that any user of the Site can obtain:
- access to their personal data;
- deletion of their personal data;
- a portable version of their personal data; and
- restrictions or objections to certain processing of their personal data;
- adhere to privacy policies based on design and defaults in how we build and operate our services;
- be transparent to you about what personal data we collect, how it is processed;
- ensure that the personal data we collect from you will primarily be used for the purpose of helping our job seekers find jobs, helping our employers find great candidates and improving the services we provide to you;
- limit the collection and storage of your personal data to what is adequate, relevant and necessary ;
- keep your personal data accurate and up to date , as appropriate;
- process your personal data by using step – a step that appropriate security and confidentiality ; and
- demonstrate accountability with respect to our responsibilities under applicable privacy laws.
Benefits of Sharing Data
Data sharing provides various benefits for job seekers and employers, and allows us to improve our services to you.
Data Sharing Means More Employers, More Job Listings, and More Job Seekers
Sharing data between our Sites enables job seekers to access a broader database of job listings and employers, and for employers to access more job seekers. For example, in certain cases, this may allow one Site to recommend jobs or employers on another affiliate Site, as well as to facilitate the application or display of job listings from one Site to another.
If such functionality is supported, one Site may also be able to recommend certain job seekers (and such job seekers’ resumes or resumes) to companies hosted by other Sites. Likewise, the Site shares employer data (such as account information and behavioral data) to provide a better experience for those employers and job seekers.
Sharing of Data Improves Our Services for You
Data sharing provides job seekers on our Site with more personalized and improved content, performance, features and services.
For example, the Site may use and share your past search and search history (e.g. jobs you clicked on) and your resume or profile information to determine relevant search results, job alerts, moderate career views and insights, such as company reviews, job listing data salary, interview tips and more.
This sharing is also carried out to facilitate increased data analysis, testing, research, and improving services on the Site.
Data Sharing Facilitates Better Security for Users
Sharing such data enables our Site to better protect its users. In particular, it enables the Site to improve the security of users and internal operations, to troubleshoot problems, and detect and prevent fraud and spam.
Site Activity Logging
We process your activity on the Site to help us better understand how you use it and to improve and inform the products and services we offer. We do this to help you find work, but our Site also cannot function properly unless we perform these activities. We do this by processing, collecting, analyzing, storing and sharing with third party service providers, including in real time, any and all interactions and communications you have with, on, or through our Site. We may use this information to reconstruct playback of your activity on our Site as if your activity had been recorded. Please note, this may include, without limitation, the areas of the Site that you visit (such as a specific URL), and whether and where you click, scroll, hover over, or interact or communicate with, on, or through our Site, and when and for how long any such activity occurs. If you do not want your actions to be collected, processed, analyzed or shared in this way, please do not use our Site.